On June 15, 2011, the FLA convened its third stakeholder forum on wages in Istanbul, Turkey, hosted by Participating Supplier Hey Tekstil.
With global wage trends as a backdrop, experts and representatives from companies, civil society organizations and universities exchanged ideas and presented recommendations at the forum. Speakers included representatives from:
- TEKSIF Union,
- Gibor Alfa,
- Knights Apparel,
- The Fair Wear Foundation,
- University of Northumbria,
- Jatiya Sramik League & Bangladesh National Council of Textile Garments and Leathers Workers Federation,
- Women Working Worldwide, and
- Alternative Movement for Resources and Freedom Society.
For a full account of this event, download the report below.