How to recruit and select your workforce
Poor hiring decisions have negative consequences on labor turnover, staff attitudes and product quality – which is why it is essential for companies to hire the right people and invest in employee retention. This training takes a close look at the entire hiring process, covering various steps including job description development, recruitment strategy design, and candidate selection. The course provides practical insights and guidance on how to ‘hire right’ in terms of both finding the most suitable candidate for the job, and ensuring a fair, objective and non-discriminatory hiring process.
You will learn:
- The principles and procedures of an effective hiring process
- How to draft job descriptions that increase individual and organizational effectiveness
- How to use recruitment channels efficiently to attract the most suitable candidates
- How to use selection tools to identify the best individual to fill a vacancy
- How to use selection tools to ensure equality in the process
- The benefits of a diverse workplace
Who should take this course?
- Factory owners/general managers
- Production managers
- HR/CSR/administration manager or staff
- Brand representatives
|August 21, 2013||San Pedro Sula, Honduras||Spanish||Registration Closed|
|August 28, 2013||Istanbul, Turkey||Turkish||Registration Closed|
For further details please contact email@example.com.