Introducing communication, representation, consultation and negotiation in the company
1 or 2-DAY COURSE
Harmonious working relations between the company and its employees are critical to organizational success. Positive labor relations depend on strong communication, which requires giving workers a voice. Workers are more likely to contribute positively to the organization when they have a voice and feel more valued. This training covers how communication, representation, consultation and negotiation can take place in a company and how they contribute to improving and maintaining an efficient work environment. The training takes a close look at how to integrate these elements into day-to-day company operations, contributing to better performance, increased profit and continuous efficiency improvement.
This training can be taken in its 1-day executive version or in its 2-day full version, where each of the four components – communication, representation, consultation and negotiation – are explored in detail.
You will learn:
- Objectives and methods for a good internal communication policy and program in workplace
- How to create efficient communication channels in the company to ensure good labor relations
- Why, where, when and how consultation should take place in a company
- How to create value in a negotiation and how to measure success
- Benefits of worker representation for management and how to improve worker representation
Who should take this course?
- Factory owners/general managers
- Production managers
- HR/CSR/administration manager or staff
- Brand representatives
|September 12, 2013||Mexico DF, Mexico||Spanish||Registration Closed|
|September 17-18, 2013||Jakarta, Indonesia||English, Bahasa||Registration Closed|
For further details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.