FLA’s Workplace Code of Conduct is widely recognized as one of the most effective and rigorous in the world. It is based on core conventions of the International Labour Organization, and has been called the “gold standard” by experts in the code compliance field. The best part?: companies do not have to be affiliated with FLA in order to use the FLA Code and learn lessons from its implementation. This training helps factories obtain a comprehensive picture of corporate social responsibility and international labor standards. This training points out the risks and explains the FLA Code of Conduct in detail through group exercises, case studies and role-play, pointing out the risks and best practices associated with specific code elements.
You will learn:
- Trends in CSR
- Benefits of adopting a CSR program
- How to successfully implement a CSR program
- About the FLA Workplace Code of Conduct
- Best practices based on case studies on code elements, including: Employment Relationship; Forced Labor; Child Labor; Harassment or Abuse; Non-Discrimination; Health and Safety; Freedom of Association and Collective Bargaining; Hours of Work; Wages, Benefits and Overtime Compensation
Who should take this course?
- Factory owners/general managers
- Production managers
- HR/CSR/administration manager or staff
- Brand representatives
|December 4, 2013||New Delhi, India||English||coming soon|
For further details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.