Ensuring a friendly and efficient working environment
Improper behavior or poor performance by a worker can be viewed as harmful or unproductive for the company’s objectives and working environment. Adequate and fair discipline procedures help workers understand the repercussions of their actions and allow them to improve without undermining efforts to retain and grow human capital. Based on the framework of relevant rights and obligations, this training helps companies implement systems and measures to improve workers’ conduct and performance efficiently. Disciplinary measures must never be a form of punishment, but rather should have a positive impact on behavior and performance.
You will learn:
- Objectives and principles of discipline
- How to set up a framework of rights and obligations
- How to create a well-managed disciplinary procedure that reinforces productivity and employee relations
- The steps that need to be followed for a fair disciplinary process
- What sanctions can be used to ensure a change in conduct or performance
- How progressive discipline can be used to correct improper conduct
- How to conduct a disciplinary session efficiently
Who should take this course?
- Factory owners/general managers
- Production managers
- HR/CSR/administration manager or staff
- Workshop supervisors and brand representatives
|October 23, 2013||San Salvador, El Salvador||Spanish||Registration closed|
|November 5, 2013||Bangkok, Thailand||English, Thai||coming soon|
For further details please contact email@example.com.