FLA offers a one-day course for affiliates and prospective affiliates to learn more about how joining FLA can benefit companies, factories and workers. The orientation provides an overview of the FLA, its Workplace Code of Conduct and Principles of Fair Labor and Responsible Sourcing, and details about how FLA may help companies better understand their own supply chains and associated risks. This is a good chance to develop further knowledge of the Code and its accompanying benchmarks, and also to better understand the Principles. An interactive format and group work keeps the session interesting, and participants benefit from networking with FLA staff and peers from global companies who are engaged in compliance activities.
You will learn:
- How the FLA works and the benefits of affiliation
- How the Workplace Code of Conduct and the accompanying Compliance Benchmarks benefit your compliance program
- How to begin implementing the Principles of Fair Labor and Responsible Sourcing
- What unique tools, resources and guidance FLA has to offer
Who should take this course?
- HR/CSR/administration manager or staff
- Factory owners/general managers
|November 20, 2013||Los Angeles, US||English||coming soon|
For further details please contact email@example.com.