FLA has gathered an enormous amount of data from audits that point to recurring regional non-compliances. This data is further complemented by the addition of the SCI methodology in 2012, which allows a deeper view into other root causes of these recurring issues. In this session, participants will learn about regional non-compliances and recommended corrective actions. Participants will hear about projects that FLA and its affiliates have undertaken to address recurring issues and will hear examples of effective remediation by brands and their suppliers.
You will learn:
- About specific regional and global non-compliances
- Some of the root causes of these non-compliances are
- What steps can be taken to remediate these issues
- How FLA and other organizations are addressing regional issues through special projects
- Best practices and effective remediation from brands and suppliers and how these could benefit your compliance program
Who should take this course?
- HR/CSR/administration manager or staff
- Factory owner/general Manager
|November 21, 2013||Los Angeles, US||English||Registration Closed|
For further details please contact email@example.com.