Why and how to manage your human capital
1 or 2-DAY COURSE
Compliance levels and performance are closely linked with Human Resource Management. The objective of any HR department is to ensure the company has the right people with the right set of skills and are motivated to produce at their highest potential. This training helps managers set up and run effective HR departments that can make their organizations more effective and improve the overall enterprise competitiveness. It supports companies in their quest to move beyond only governing their employees to viewing and treating them as their most valuable resource. This training will serve as a foundation for building capacity to manage people, decrease personnel turnover and increase employee motivation and satisfaction.
You will learn:
- The objectives and benefits of strategic human resources management
- How to set up and manage an HR department that contributes to creating a skilled, motivated, and committed workforce
- How to align HR functions with strategic business objectives
- How to manage core HR functions such as: HR planning, job descriptions and job analyses; recruitment and selection; reward management; appraisal and performance management; training and development; managing employee relations; handling grievances; and managing disciplinary action.
Who should take this course?
- Factory owners/general managers
- Production managers
- HR/CSR/administration manager or staff
- Brand representatives
|August 15, 2013||Shanghai, China||Chinese||Registration Closed|
|October 22, 2013||Shenzhen, China||Chinese||Registration Closed|
|October 29-30, 2013||Dhaka, Bangladesh||English||Registration Closed|
For further details please contact email@example.com.