For more than 20 years, FLA staff have been working to promote and protect workers’ rights.
Our diverse and international team is committed to improving working conditions in global supply chains through programs that educate, evaluate, and create a positive impact through the adoption of and adherence to international labor standards.
FLA is a nonprofit, multi-stakeholder initiative (MSI) headquartered in Washington, D.C. We have offices in Geneva, Switzerland and Abidjan, Cote d’Ivoire and staff based around the world.
Employee benefits overview
FLA offers staff a dynamic work environment with opportunities to learn and grow while making a difference in workers’ lives. In addition to competitive salaries and great paid leave options, staff members receive benefits and perks, including access to many professional development opportunities.
- Salaries commensurate with experience/education
- Continuous benchmarking to market
- Discretionary bonuses
Great paid leave options
- Up to 23 days of vacation leave, based on tenure
- 12 days of sick leave
- Paid holidays by country
- 12 paid wellness Fridays
- Paid parental leave (birth/adoption)
- Winter break (Christmas to New Year’s Day)
- Access to vast Learning Management System via Humentum
- Access to FLA-led training and webinars
- Other opportunities as approved by managers and based on budget
- Two health insurance plans; up to 100% FLA-paid health premiums, based on insurance plan, for spouse/partner and legal dependents
- 80% FLA-paid dental and vision premium
- 100% paid life, accident, and disability insurance premiums
Generous retirement program
- 401K: Pre-tax and Post-tax Roth options
- Immediate eligibility to participate
- Up to 6% contribution match
- Immediate 100% vesting
Other benefits and perks
- Pre-tax health and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Flexible hours
- Generous telework
View Curious about who works for FLA?
Curious about who works for FLA?
View Interested in career opportunities with FLA?