In recent years, more and more factories have found it difficult to make a satisfying profit with the consecutive increase of prices on raw material, manpower, and appreciation of the RMB. Challenges include transforming the mode of production, enhancing production efficiency and reducing costs. As a production manager, what actions should be taken? The key purpose of this training is to help managers implement the “Lean Production” concept, establish effective production management and performance assessment systems, and to improve overall production statuses to achieve economic benefits.
You will learn:
- What tools can help improve production conditions
- How to adapt to the constantly changing market
- How to transform production
- How to identify and eliminate waste, increase value-added motions, and raise production efficiency
- How to scientifically measure production statuses and achieve digital management in a factory
Who should take this course?
- Factory owners/general managers
- Production managers
- Brand representatives
|November 21, 2013||Shanghai, China||Chinese||Registration Closed|
For further details please contact email@example.com.