The training comprises a series of workshops aimed at ensuring proper and responsible worker and management representation at the workplace. Participants will gain first-hand exposure to management-worker dialogue. This insight into communication practices can help factories to create stronger internal communication channels and build lasting dialogue and integration practices. Participants will learn innovative methods of problem identification, root cause analysis, goal analysis, solution identification and consensus building, action planning, development of communication channels, and communication and negotiation skills. By the end of the course, participants will have identified the issues affecting their workplace and also will have developed a plan of action.
You will learn:
- A comprehensive six-step tool to involve both management and workers in identifying problems and reaching solutions by consensus
- A tool that identifies the root causes of issues and spotlights areas for sustainable remediation
- How to improve bottom-up communication and grievance handling
- Skills for better communication, negotiation and conflict management
- How to build a good and effective communication channel
- The roles and competencies of worker representatives in facilitating worker communication and participation
Who should take this course?
- Factory owners/general managers
- HR/CSR/administration manager or staff
- Workshop supervisor, worker representative, frontline workers
|December 18, 2013||Shanghai, China||Chinese||coming soon|
For further details please contact email@example.com.