Developing fair and effective wage-fixing practices
Wages are a critical component of any factory’s strategic plan. However, managers often find it challening to balance the company’s financial restraints with workers’ expectations – which is why wages are one of the most controversial issues in labor relations. Undoubtedly the manner in which reward structures are designed has an impact on the general working environment. Despite that, many factories are reluctant to tackle the topic due to the complexity and difficulty of creating a well-designed compensation scheme that is able to attract and retain quality employees. This training introduces managers to the Fair Wage framework, which is a comprehensive approach that includes 12 dimensions of wages, including minimum wage and living wage. The training also encourages the involvement of multiple stakeholders to create a mutual understanding of the remuneration system.
You will learn:
- Objectives and methods of wage fixing
- How to create a wage policy in the enterprise
- How to ensure perceived fairness in the remuneration system
- The differences between minimum wage, living wage and “fair wage”
- Principles that must be ensured in wage administration
- How to create pay grids
- What to include in wage slips
Who should take this course?
- Factory owners/general managers
- Production managers
- HR/CSR/administration manager or staff
- Brand representatives
|October 23, 2013||Shenzhen,China||Chinese||Registration Closed|
For further details please contact [email protected].