The mission of the Fair Labor Association is to combine the efforts of business, civil society organizations, and colleges and universities to promote and protect workers’ rights and to improve working conditions globally through adherence to international standards. Read more about our work.
The FLA Charter outlines the association’s mission, structure and programs. It includes:
- Participation criteria for Companies;
- Affiliation criteria for Colleges and Universities;
- Accreditation criteria for Independent External Monitors;
- Workplace Code of Conduct; and
- Principles of Monitoring.
Read the FLA Charter below.